Saturday 9 April 2011

Shiny new blog!

Well, kind of.  The design's pretty basic, but the barbed wire appealed to the obsessive wireworker in me (even my doodles have started to morph into designs that could be made with a single piece of wire!) and I do already have a blog on my website.  But I thought let's give this a go anyway, because it seemed like a good idea at the time!

The plan was to make this primarily a blog about wireworking - the process, the design aspect, the finished article, but I expect I'll digress and ramble on about any old thing while I'm at it!  For a start, I haven't got a clue how to add a link, so I might be shinning my way up the learning curve for a while.  Please bear with my arduous progress, or feel free to help me out with any tips!  And if anyone has any questions about my work, or wireworking in general, don't be afraid to ask - I'm really not scary at all! ;D

2 comments:

Hazel Ward said...

*waves* If you're talking about adding a link in your posts, cick 'compose' when you're on your new blog post; there's a button that says 'Link', and it'll insert a link really easily for you :)

Love the blog design btw! :D

Louise said...

*waves back* Thank you, Hazel! I shall attempt it next time I post. :)